TRAVELS -- Vila do Conde, Portugal

Vila do Conde, Portugal



ENGLISH
Hi everyone! Yesterday I went to the beach in Vila do Conde, Portugal and some fighters aircraft crossed the sky. And it was in that point that I noticed how beautiful the sky was. It looked like a painting and I couldn't help but register that beauty. I got some nice photos and I decided that I wanted to share with who reads this blog. So here are some of them. I hope you like. Thank you and if you want to reach my attention about anything comment or contact me through this email account vanysampayoandyou@hotmail.com




PORTUGUÊS 
Olá pessoal! Ontem fui à praia em Vila do Conde, Portugal e alguns caças cruzaram o céu. Foi nesse momento que reparei o quão bonito o céu estava. Parecia uma pintura e não resisti a registar essa maravilha. Tirei umas boas fotos e decidi que queria partilhar com quem lê este blog. Aqui estão algumas delas. Espero que gostem. Obrigada e se quiserem captar a minha atenção sobre qualquer coisa comentem ou contactem-se através deste email vanysampayoandyou@hotmail.com





Vany Sampayo

Comentários

Mensagens populares