Demi Lovato Just Stay Strong!!

Lovatic Forever!

English:

Hey guys! I normally write in Portuguese and in English, and this time it won't be any different. I need to say what I feel. I know Demi has millions of fans worldwide and I am just another one but I know that a lot of people will sign bellow this text.
Demi, I know you won't see this but I need to say it and share it with the world, the world who loves you.

Demi Lovato, I'm your fan since you've started this all journey. Since Camp Rock, passing through Sonny with a Chance until X Factor. I've heard it all: Don't Forget, Here We Go Again, Unbroken and Demi.
You have been such an inspiration to me and to millions of girls in the entire world. 
I don't have a story. I, fortunately, didn't have or don't have the misfortune of having any kind of disorder or disease but still you are an incredible inspiration to my daily life.
You have helped thousands of persons with your life experience and your opening to talk about it. You, for so many people, are the reason why they carry on because they know that, even though a world separate you from them, you support them.
In these sad sad days it's our turn to support you and give back what you, for years, have given to us.
Thank you for being what you are. You once said that the word which describes you the best is Demi. Well, the word which describes us the best is Lovatics. 
I only ask and hope that one day I'll be a little bit of what you are. Because you are amazing, beautiful, strong, powerful, inspirational, funny, talented... Your laugh just makes me laugh :) It's contagious.
If you feel, which will never happen, that you need strength, look to your wrists and read it "Stay Strong", and look around, we will be just around the corner or in the internet :)
I'm sorry for the news we received!
Let me finish this. Just know that we are here for you and we love you!
LOVATIC FOREVER!!

Português:

Olá pessoal! Eu normalmente escrevo em Português e em Inglês, e desta vez não vai ser diferente. Eu preciso de dizer o que sinto. Eu sei que a Demi tem milhões de fãs em todo o mundo e eu sou apenas mais uma, mas sei que muita gente vai assinar por baixo deste texto.
Demi, eu sei que não vais ver isto, mas preciso de dizê-lo e partilhá-lo com o mundo, o mundo que te adora.

Demi Lovato, eu sou tua fã desde que começas-te esta viagem toda. Desde o Camp Rock, passando pela Sonny entre Estrelas até ao X Factor. Eu já ouvi tudo: Don't Forget, Here We Go Again, Unbroken e Demi.
Tens sido uma inspiração para mim e para milhões de raparigas em todo o mundo.
Eu não tenho uma história. Eu, felizmente, não tive nem tenho a infelicidade de ter algum tipo de distúrbio ou doença, mas ainda assim és uma inspiração incrível para minha vida diária.
Tens ajudado milhares de pessoas com a tua experiência de vida e a tua abertura para falar sobre isso. Tu, para muitas pessoas, és a razão pela qual elas continuam porque elas sabem que, apesar de um mundo separar-te delas, tu apoia-las.
Nestes dias muito muito tristes, é a nossa vez de apoiar-te e retribuir o que, durante anos, tens dado a nós.
Obrigada por seres o que és. Disses-te uma vez que a palavra que te descreve melhor é Demi. Bem, a palavra que nos descreve melhor é Lovatics.
Eu só peço e espero que um dia seja um pouco do que és. Porque és incrível, linda, forte, poderosa, inspiradora, engraçada, talentosa... A tua gargalhada faz-me rir :) É contagiosa.
Se, embora ache que nunca vai acontecer, que precisas de força, olha para os teus pulsos e lê "Stay Strong", e olha ao redor, vamos estar ao virar da esquina ou na internet :)
Lamento muito as notícias que recebemos!
Deixa-me terminar isto. Apenas sabe que estamos aqui para ti e que nós adoramos-te!
LOVATIC PARA SEMPRE!
Vany Sampayo

Comentários

Mensagens populares